Fish & Richardson is a global law firm with more than 400 attorneys and technology specialists across the U.S. and Europe.
Named the nation’s #1 patent litigation firm for 13 consecutive years, Fish has helped shape the tech landscape for over a century.
IP Litigation Law Firm of the Year
Most Innovative Use of Technology
Law Technology News
#1 Patent Litigation Firm for 13 Consecutive Years
Position requires a Bachelor’s degree (or the equivalent in experience) and at least 3 years of experience working in a law firm at a level normally acquired through professional experience with expertise in the identification, analysis and resolution of conflicts of interest, including ethical, subject matter and business conflicts, or a J.D. Job duties include, but may not be strictly limited to, the following:
1) Provide detailed analysis of conflict reports in order to identify possible conflicts of interest (including those that are sensitive, confidential and/or complex) and to facilitate and assist with the timely resolution of possible conflict issues by working directly with principals and their secretaries/assistants to resolve identified issues and escalate problem issues to the New Business & Conflicts Manager or Director of Conflicts and others as appropriate.
2) Initiate and maintain routine follow-up with attorneys regarding outstanding identified conflicts issues to ensure their timely resolution.
3) Produce accurate conflict reports from LegalKey.
4) Research, analyze and report on corporate family tree information of new clients and adverse parties.
5) Review, compare and advise regarding use of firm standard engagement and waiver letters and assist with drafting same.
6) Provide advice regarding the need for ethical walls and assist with putting walls in place.
7) Provide training and support to the more junior Conflicts team members with regard to the conflicts identification, review and analysis process as part of the new business intake process.Apply
For well over a century, Fish & Richardson has helped shape the technology landscape as a premier global IP law firm. Join Fish’s downtown Minneapolis team in our fast-paced HR Department as a Human Resources Generalist.
How You Will Make a Difference?
What Will You Bring to the Table?
Fish has been named the #1 patent litigation firm in the U.S. for 13 consecutive years and has been winning cases worth billions in controversy – often by making new law – for the most innovative clients and influential industry leaders since 1878.
When you join our team, we offer:
The Supervisor of Network Engineering is responsible for the implementation, maintenance, administration, and end-user support related to firm-wide file, print, e-mail, and database systems. This position supervises and provides direction for the Network Engineering staff in support of business operations. The Supervisor of Network Engineering position requires in-depth knowledge of Windows, networking, hardware systems, and functional applications such as MS Exchange and SQL server; 3-5 years of experience in a senior role within a networking/operations group, preferably in the professional services industry; current certifications in relevant technologies like Microsoft Server, VMware VSphere, NetApp, and Cisco; strong interpersonal skills necessary to maintain effective relationships with partners, attorneys, clients, and staff. This position is location in Minneapolis and requires occasional travel.Apply
We Are Hiring! Fish is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our internationally-recognized marketing team.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the firm’s digital marketing efforts including video, social media, and web as well as firm-wide marketing materials and communications. This position works closely with the Director of Communications and practice group marketing teams. The Digital Marketing Coordinator position requires in-depth knowledge of video production and editing; 3-5 years of experience, preferably in the professional services industry; social media expertise; strong design experience working with Adobe Creative Suite; and strong interpersonal skills necessary to maintain effective relationships with partners, attorneys, clients, and staff. Candidates must possess acute attention to detail; the capacity to work comfortably in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment; the ability to successfully work independently with minimal supervision; and have strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints. This position is located in Minneapolis and requires occasional travel. Apply online at careers.fr.com.Apply
The Secretarial Assistant/Receptionist, under direct supervision of the Office Manager, performs a variety of administrative duties according to established policies and procedures, which may include assisting the Office Manager with general office administration, assisting legal staff in a variety of secretarial overflow, and provides reception services and hospitality coverage. This position is the first point of contact with employees, visitors and vendors and must reflect a professional demeanor.Apply
Fish & Richardson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fish is committed to providing generous benefits for Employees and their families, from life insurance, medical and dental plans, optional flexible spending accounts, to global travel assistance. In addition to offering a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, Fish provides a variety of Employee programs.